Chart: Chus+Ceballos Partenza January 2013 Chart
Chus+Ceballos start the new year with their new studio collaboration project along with Marlon D called ‘Partenza!’, included as part of the first Stereo Productions Release of 2013, ‘Stereo Goes to Playa del Carmen – The BPM Release’. SP102 is available exclusively on Beatport since Jan 2nd: http://bit.ly/SP102_Beatport.
- Chus+Ceballos, Marlon D – Partenza! / Stereo Productions
- Richie Santana – Party Started (Extended Mix) / Nirvana Recordings
- Lauhaus, Kabale Und Liebe – Hiphouse (Paco Osuna Remix) / Rejected
- Victor Calderone – Into The Void / Waveform Recordings
- DJ Boris – Funky Bells / Great Stuff Recordings
- D-Formation, Tini Garcia – Come On / Stereo Productions
- Loco Dice – Detox / Desolat
- Hollen, Gonzalez, Gonzalo (Spain) – System Overload / Bitten
- Kaiserdisco – Hija Major / KD Music
- Dema, Paride Saraceni – Panic / Agile Encodings
Undoubtedly, Chus and Ceballos are the most solid, professional pair of Djs/Producers from Spain. Hailed worldwide for their excellent production works, including official remixes for world-renowned artists like Madonna, they display a remarkable versatility enabling them to play in small clubs to life-size festivals. Their marathon DJ sets
capture their genuine Iberican character, while their blend of styles between House and Techno lie in perfect harmony, accentuating the unmistakable beat of the percussions. Throughout the past decade, Chus and Ceballos have been the pioneers and creators of the underground movement known as ‘Iberican Sound’. This resulted in the prologue to
an important saga for artists and producers, who have chosen Tribal as their way of life. Their evolution throughout the past years has led them to the pinnacle of the global music scene. All these years of hard work, absolute dedication, undisputed professionalism and a constant evolution in sounds have led this infallible duo to the summit of success, bringing them to securing residencies at the best clubs around the globe; Pacha New York, Space Miami, Stereo Montreal, Ageha Tokyo, and many others. Chus and Ceballos represent an invaluable legacy of sound, where their blend of styles is their dogma and the quality their message.